Re: Correctly formatting Outlook mail?

1999-08-17 16:41:42
At 10:03 AM 8/17/99 , MScarborough(_at_)ixc-comm(_dot_)com wrote:

On Mon, 16 Aug 1999 13:46:26 -0700, Gregory Sutter
<gsutter(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com> wrote:
> Does anyone have a set of recipes that will correctly format Microsoft
> Outlook mail?  Outlook, in typical Microsoft form, cannot quote
> correctly.  It also encourages upside-down replys.  This bugs the crap
> out of me.

Greg, I hear you and I whole-heartedly agree. This is also a big Outlook shop and I hate
the way it formats replys.

Not just an Outlook problem, also a cc:Mail problem, and (I think?) A groupwise problem.

Sounds like an impossible dream, however... But maybe I'll take a stab at it when I've got some spare time.

jon

--
Jonathan J. Miner----------------------|
miner(_at_)doit(_dot_)wisc(_dot_)edu