delivery to /home/user/Maildir/

1999-09-16 03:02:15
Hi there!
Before I write I have been reading this mailing list for a long time.
But I couldn't find an answer on my question.
I've got procmail-3.13.1 as my MDA and qmail-1.03 as my MTA. Everybody
write how set procmail up to deliver messages to /home/user/Mailbox
which is a file in the user's home directory. But I've got a
configuration when messages deliver to /home/user/Maildir which is
a _directory_ in qmail's maildir format.

Procmail has been patched three patches:
procmail-locking.patch
procmail-maildir.patch
procmail-nospoollock.patch

Then I edited MAILSPOOLHOME definition in src/authenticate.c to point
to /home/user/Maildir e. g.
MAILSPOOLHOME   "/Maildir"

and compiled and installed procmail.
Here is my .procmailrc:

PATH=/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/local/bin
SHELL=/bin/sh
MAILDIR=$HOME
JUNKDIR=$HOME/Junk
DEFAULT=$HOME/Maildir
LOGFILE=$HOME/procmail.log
LOGABSTRACT="all"
VERBOSE="on"

:0
* > 10240
        $JUNKDIR/

The problem is when message doesn't match the rule it delivers to
/home/user/Maildir/new (and this is right) but I get a one's copy
drops directly to /home/user/Maildir. It name is msg.FYI (for
example) or msg.acT (no matter)
When message matches the rule it delivers to /home/user/Junk/new
(this is right too) and I don't get a copy of it neither in
/home/user/Maildir nor in /home/user/Junk e. g. everything works
fine.

I tried to add the following rule at the end of my .procmailrc

:0
        Maildir/

but then if message doesn't match the rule I get _two_ copies of it
lay in /home/user/Maildir/new. When message matches the rule I get _two_
copies of it lay in /home/user/Maildir/new (first copy) and in
/home/user/Junk/new (second copy).

Does anyone know what's happening? How can I fix it?
Maybe should I better use procmail-3.14pre?

Thanx a lot for any help.

---
Can't Rain All the Time