Re: splitting large mail msgs.

1999-12-12 02:26:17

 Are you really interested in sending only 140 bytes at time?
 Even 140 lines is, only about 10000 bytes, which isn't very large
 as e-mail's go.

 Why such a small limit?  I've never heard of any ISP with a 140 _byte_
 message size limit.

My Cell phone allows emailed text messages, but only of size 140 char. or
less.  This is great, and procmail allows me to forward certain emails to my
phone, but it'd be nice to get the WHOLE email. :)  splitting it into
several messages would allow me to get around this problem.

Originally I was trying to split the message with the command 'split' but
was having problems as you can see.  I'm really quite new to all this.

-josh