Re: Some Questions about mailing...

2000-01-04 16:57:12
"Senthil.P"
<senthil(_at_)hamsadvani(_dot_)serc(_dot_)iisc(_dot_)ernet(_dot_)in> writes:
      Here i have some problem in our mail server. Actually, in our
institute many users are there. They are having individual mail
account. Most of the student have subscribed some of the web sites. So,
Individual copy of the information is comming from that particular web
site and it is stored in their /var/spool/username. That is increasing
storage space. second thing that will increase the net traffic.

      we are looking for a solution that will overcome the above
inconsistency.

The above sounds like a description of a correctly operating mail server.
I don't see any inconsistencies.  Could you be more specific?

      we will be greatly pleased if you send a better solution for our
problem.

Exactly what is the problem?

Philip Guenther