Re: AIX 4.3 Problem.

2000-01-22 23:40:31
On Sat, 22 Jan 2000, Philip Guenther wrote:

The original person to report this said that it worked fine if you
compiled with gcc 2.95.0 but that gcc 2.8.1 didn't work.  If you have gcc,
trying compiling procmail with it and send me the result of whether it
worked, along with the version of gcc you tried.

Sorry, no gcc, but adding that line fixed it.

A few days ago, one of the managers attributed this problem to the fact
that procmail was "free".  I can't wait to see the look on his face when
he learns what sort of support the open source community is capable of.
:)

Thank you very much.

                                        Vijay Gadad