RE: procmail as sendmail filter

2000-02-06 02:05:41

Yes, filtering by the size of the message isn't the problem. The problem is
that I would like to filter this on our mail relay, before it is relayed.
Since our relay doesn't relay any mail locally, I need to have procmail
called from a ruleset and checked from there. As it stands right now,
procmail is never called because the mail is never going to the LDC.

the unix command "wc -l", assign the exit result to a variable.

There is a brief example in the procmail mainpage that says a little about
this, but not really enough that I could fully digest it's meaning.

Anybody using procmail as a filter through a sendmail ruleset?

Thanks,

Brian Dawson