Re: procmail as sendmail filter

2000-02-07 15:46:23
On Sun, Feb 06, 2000 at 10:26:08AM -0600, Philip Guenther wrote:
If you want the size of just the body, then qualify the condition:

      :0
      * B ?? 1^1 > 1
      { }
      SIZE = $=

This may solve a problem I'VE been working on. If I can just grok how this
works so I can fit it into my application... Thanks, and I'll let you know.

--
Andrew Edelstein                email: andrew(_at_)infonent(_dot_)com
Core Services Division          voice: 408-278-4430

All opinions or statements are my own and are not official statments of either
Comms People, Inc. or Infonent.com, Inc./ Ideaflood, Inc.