How to stop mail loop

2000-03-14 17:57:07
I am having a small problem.. I have a user who has a domain. Our
domains are handled by a virtusertable like so:

        user(_at_)domain(_dot_)com              bob
        user1(_at_)domain(_dot_)com     dave
        @domain.com             jeff

Now the user is a person who has access to a shell and is knowledgable
in it but just never got the time to learn procmail. Basically he wants
to be able to control what ever lands at the @domain.com

Basically jeff wants to have all(_at_)domain(_dot_)com be sent to bob,dave, and
himself.

Here is the recipe I had in mind:

SHELL=/bin/sh
PATH=$HOME/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/include:/usr/local/sbin:/bin:/s
bin:/usr/sbin:.
MAILDIR=$HOME/Mail
PMDIR=$HOME/.procmail
LOGFILE=$PMDIR/log
LOGABSTRACT=all
VERBOSE=no
LOCKFILE=$HOME/.lockmail

:0
* ^To:(_dot_)*all(_at_)domain(_dot_)com
! jeff,bob,dave

This RECIPE seems to cause a mail loop.

Any one have any ideas to get this accomplished without causing a mail
loop.

TIA
Ron Rosson                      ... and a UNIX user said ...
The InSaNe One                             rm -rf *
insane(_at_)oneinsane(_dot_)net         and all was /dev/null and *void()
    If you sell your soul to the Devil and all you get is an
    MCSE from it, you haven't gotten market rate.