Re: How to stop mail loop

2000-03-15 07:26:54
On Tue, 14 Mar 2000, Professional Software Engineering was heard blurting out:

At 16:52 2000-03-14 -0800, Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson wrote:
I am having a small problem.. I have a user who has a domain. Our
domains are handled by a virtusertable like so:

        user(_at_)domain(_dot_)com         bob
        user1(_at_)domain(_dot_)com        dave
        @domain.com             jeff

:0
* ^To: *all(_at_)domain(_dot_)com
* ! ^X-Loop: all(_at_)domain(_dot_)com
{
         # add a header - f is FILTER
         :0f
         | formail -A "X-Loop: all(_at_)domain(_dot_)com"

         # forward it (with the extra header).  the a flag isn't normally
         # necessary, but ensures that the above rule must have SUCCESSFULLY
         # completed before this takes place - thus hopefully sparing you from
         # grief if your formail gets trampled one day.
         :0a
         !jeff,bob,dave
}

(BTW, call(_at_)domain(_dot_)com, small(_at_)domain(_dot_)com, etc WILL match
this address regexp)

Thank you. But how could I make it so it only matches all?

TIA
Ron Rosson                      ... and a UNIX user said ...
The InSaNe One                             rm -rf *
insane(_at_)oneinsane(_dot_)net         and all was /dev/null and *void()
               I plead contemporary insanity