Re: Question Regarding OS upgrade and procmail

2000-06-27 12:09:46
Cassey Horner wrote:
I receive a segmentation fault core dumped message.
We have procmail version 3.10 loaded on our system.  Are there any
problems/issues relating version 3.10 procmail to Solaris 2.6?

3.10 procmail is SO old that:
        1. If that is the problem, then you should upgrade.
        2. If that is not the problem, then you should upgrade
           anyway, if for no better reason than getting better
           help from this list  :-)

That said, then:

% /usr/lib/sendmail -q
sh: procmail: not found
"|procmail"... unknown mailer error 1
Segmentation Fault

sure SEEMS like it might be a path-to-procmail problem.

# /usr/lib/sendmail -q
Segmentation Fault - core dumped

I can't help you here, except that it looks to me that at least a
part of your problem is not with procmail.

# pwd
/usr/local/gnu/bin

Um, this seems like a directory that your system $PATH might not
point to...  you might check.

Cheers,
Stan