Re: global user footer

2000-07-05 03:10:43

We need a way to add a footer to ALL messages. (i.e. all users) This leaves
me with 2
problems:

 Bad idea. It can be done with tremendous effort, but may be difficult to get
 right.

 Done the wrong way, it'll break all kinds of stuff, like electronic
 signatures.

 The only possibility I know of to get it right is to create a mulitpart/mixed
 MIME email with the original message as message/rfc822 attachment and the
 disclaimer als text/plain.

 I'd stay away from it. Add an X-Header if you need some sort of
 disclaimer.

--
Command, n.:
        Statement presented by a human and accepted by a computer in