Re: Outlook Exploit Filter?

2000-07-20 22:34:33
Goodness, Lee, as Dallman has said, that's a heck of a lot of outside work
for something procmail can do without help.

Okay okay, so I wrote a recipes that were (looking at the glass half full)
creatively written.  I confess to being inefficient, and I concede that
every recipe since proposed has been a million times better.  Thanks for
correcting me.  Honest.

You want to drop any message with more than fifty characters in the Date:
header?  OK ...

:0
* ^\/Date:.*
{ DATEHEADER=$MATCH }

:0
* 1^1 DATEHEADER ?? .
* -50^0
/dev/null

With this fine example of efficiency in programming, I wouldn't be
surprised if you could turn my email-to-fax gateway recipe into a one-liner
also... that took me a month of spare time to work out, being my first
attempt at procmail recipe-ing.  As you could see from my elaborate use of
bash commands... I'm more experienced there - but by no means efficient in
that arena, either.

Lee.