Re: Outlook Date Overflow Recipe problem

2000-08-04 03:18:06
Hi,

the problem is because of my badly-placed comments as they interrupt
the line-continuation.
Spaces before the line-continuations are not necessary though.

Also, I mistyped my mail-adress in the recipe.
It is jn(_at_)hz6(_dot_)de, not jn(_at_)h6(_dot_)de(_dot_)

Write a mail to procmail(_at_)hz6(_dot_)de with the words 'get rc.outlook' in
the
subject to get the latest version of the recipe.

jan(_dot_)niggemann(_at_)hz6(_dot_)de

--
Neither I nor my employer will accept any liability for any problems
or consequential loss or damage caused by relying on this information.

JN1821-RIPE
pgp-key fingerprint: B6A8 ED32 EFEF 3F43 6F9B 510D 7A90 7FDC 462A 1ABC