Re: Filtering outputs from multiple machines.

2000-08-14 14:53:26
I'd like procmail to be able to read the from line, and then shovel all
mail from each project into it's own folder. For instance, mail coming
from zenith-ny01, zenith-ga02 and zenith-fl23 will all be pushed into the
zenith folder. Anything else should be dropped in my inbox

Does anyone have any hints for a suitable recipie?

The following is completely untested but might be a starting point

    :0
    * ^Subject:.*cron
    * ^From (_dot_)*(_at_)\/[a-z0-9]+
    {
        FOLDER=$MATCH

        :0
        $FOLDER/.

Neither I nor my employer will accept any liability for any problems
or consequential loss caused by relying on this information.
Collin Park                         Not a statement of my employer.