Re: PC procmail & POP3?

2000-08-16 13:08:51
From: John Poltorak <jpolt(_at_)bradnet(_dot_)legend(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk>

On Mon, Aug 14, 2000 at 07:54:27AM -0700, Professional Software
Engineering wrote:

At 08:45 2000-08-11 -0700, Larry Wright wrote:

My ISP is ending shell accounts, and I am wondering if one can
use procmail on a PC with mail retrieved with POP3, and if so,
how it would work.

Get and install some flavour of Linux.  It runs on PCs.  Now,
if when you say "PC", you're referring to the operating system
"Windows", then the answer is NO.

Procmail is available for OS/2 which also runs on PC's and is a not
such as much of culture shock for a Windows user as Linux.

Seems also to be available for Windows, at least in beta.

http://www.yippee.net/html/win/internet/title4552.htm

--
dman+noacks(_at_)nomotek(_dot_)com