procmail.org future plans (was Re: does anyone find it ironic that smartlist mailing list is using Mailman? )

2000-08-17 01:18:38
This is from the SmartList list originally. I'm crossposting this
intriguing discussion to both lists for the time being; I suppose this
really could move to procmail-dev properly (nobody complained when I
proposed to use that list for discussions like this). Thus, I also
include procmail-dev, and direct followups there.