Re:procmail.org future plans (was Re: does anyone find it ironic that smartlist mailing list is using Mailman? )

2000-08-17 12:27:43
        I believe that one noted software developer said that if you could
not fit the software development team in a VW Bug to go out for Pizza, it
was too large.
--
Matthew G. Saroff
The Opinions Expressed are not those Raytheon.

Charlie Summers <charlie(_at_)lofcom(_dot_)com>
08/17/00 12:42 PM