Re: Eudora, somewhat off topic

2000-09-18 04:02:45
At 13:05 2000-09-17 -0500, Matthew G. Saroff wrote:
        My wife uses Eudora, and in my perusal of the  Eudora Filters, it
seems that only the standard headers were allowed for.  I was wondering
how to filter for something like "X-SBClass: Blocked".

TYPE the header name into the dropdown edit box where you normally select static headers.

Works fine for my predefined mailbox sort, which is a header I add to the messages destined for my mailspool after filtering.

president, plutonium, target, threat, agent

 Post Box 2395 / San Rafael, CA  94912-2395