Eudora, somewhat off topic

2000-09-18 00:51:13
        I do most of my mail reading on my shell account, so working with
Spam Bouncer is fairly simple.
        My wife uses Eudora, and in my perusal of the  Eudora Filters, it
seems that only the standard headers were allowed for.  I was wondering
how to filter for something like "X-SBClass: Blocked".

--
  Matthew Saroff  | Standard Disclaimer:  Not only do I speak for
       _____      | No one else, I don't even Speak for me.  All my
                  | In fact, all my personalities and channeled spirits
Saroff wuz here   | hate my guts. (Well, maybe with garlic & butter...)
For law enforcement officials monitoring the net: abortion, marijuana,
cocaine, CIA, plutonium, ammonium nitrate, militia, DEA, NSA, PGP, hacker,
assassinate. Hackers Ascend Upper 'Echelon' FBI CIA NSA IRS ATF BATF DOD
Send suggestions for new and interesting words to:
msaroff(_at_)123456(_dot_)pobox(_dot_)com (remove the numbers to reply)
Check http://www.pobox.com/~msaroff, including The Bad Hair Web Page