Re: spam filter

2000-10-28 05:59:42
Thanks for the reply.

On Fri, 27 Oct 2000, Professional Software Engineering wrote:

Following are two examples from the .procmail.log. The first one I
couldn't tie to any "From" or "Subject" lines in the log after searching
_way_ back and _way_ forward:

Two separate examples, or one continuing log entry?

Like I said, two examples. Unrelated. Sorry if I didn't make this clear.

il: Assigning "INCLUDERC=/home/holtzm/Procmail/spamtrap.rc"
procmail: Match on
!
"(^((Original-)?(Resent-)?(To|Cc|Bcc)|(X-Envelope|Apparently(-Resent)?)-To):(.*[^-a-zA-Z0-9_.])?)holtzm(_at_)primenet(_dot_)com

That's what ^TO_ expands to.  Assuming the recipe you posted is the only
one looking for an inverted match on the address (and was apparently in
spamtrap.rc), this would be your hit.  Good so far.

Good except that nothing ever shows up in the spam file that
spamtrap.rc specifies. It always shows up in INBOX which is
/var/spool/mail/holtzm. Also, as I said, after searching forward and
backwards, I couldn't find what message this particular entry referred to.