Re: How to immediately exit procmail with non-delivery error code?

2000-11-22 11:27:59
sort of like reading this malformatted message.  Margins are AFU.

When I formatted it locally, it had reasonable line breaks.
When I uploaded it to my ISP's hard disk, it still did.
When I :r filename into VI inside LYNX, it still did.
When I :wq back to LYNX, I think it still did, but not sure.
Then I sent it, and when it later came back as part of the mailing
list distribution, it was AFU, and I don't know what went wrong.
It seems to have new line breaks max=55 chars/line.

I typed this message text directly into LYNX editable text field
for body of message. The longest line has 67 characters (plus EOL).
Nothing looks wrong with it at all. I'm going to have Yahoo save
myself a copy of what is sent, and immediately check if that looks OK,
to try to disgnose whether the trashing happens as I'm sending it,
or after it's sent to the mailing list.