Re: procmailrc help

2000-12-20 16:35:32
On Wed, Dec 20, 2000 at 09:31:17AM -0600, Jake R. Johnson wrote:
I am so frustrated....I just want to have all To, Cc, From to get
forwared
to its folder.

ie.   :0:
      * ^To_procmail
      /home/jake/mail/procmail

what am i doing wrong

* ^TO_procmail
    ^
Note: upper case O.
Howerver "TO_" matches a specific address. If you just want to match on a word
(such as only the part before the @), you should use

* ^TOprocmail

--
Andrew Edelstein                http://andrew.pure-chaos.com

[Discussing a reprisal for an attack on US troops.]
A. J. MacInerney: Sir, it's immediate, it's decisive, it's low-risk, and it's
a proportional response.
President Andrew Shepherd: Someday someone's going to have to explain to me
the virtue of a proportional response.
                                The American President