Re: procmailrc help

2000-12-20 18:07:00
On Wed, Dec 20, 2000 at 05:20:28PM -0600, David W. Tamkin wrote:
That's not the best way IMO to recognize mail through a mailing list, but
that's another story.

As long as you bring it up, how does everyone else generally sort mailing
lists? I use Sender: myself, for lists that add a Sender: header. I'm curious
how the more experienced procmail users determine where to sort list mail.

--
Andrew Edelstein                http://andrew.pure-chaos.com

Buttercup: You can't hurt me. Westley and I are joined by the bonds of love.
And you cannot track that, not with a thousand bloodhounds, and you cannot
break it, not with a thousand swords.