Re: Removing [somelist] from subject lines

2001-01-21 10:26:48
I wrote, foolishly so before touching my first cup of coffee,

:0
* ^X-BeenThere:(_dot_)*xpert(_at_)XFree86(_dot_)Org

And I had meant to point out that it would be good to quote the dot
before "Org":

        * ^X-BeenThere:(_dot_)*xpert(_at_)XFree86\(_dot_)Org

Not very dangerous in this case to leave it out, but it's a good
habit.  Maybe there's another list, Free86Borg.net, that you
didn't want to capture.  :)

And, Mike - Wie geht's?

This was my second mistake that I see now.  That was supposed to
be,

        And, Holger - wie geht's?

I didn't cc. the original guy, Mike, not have I saved his address
anywhere.  So if he's not on the list, he won't see what I suggested
with formail unless Holger or someone else passes it on to him.
Oh, well.

Have now had two cups of coffee, but still don't feel in
stellar shape.  :-)

--
Netcom has imploded.  Please now use NOTnetcom.com for mail.
Ex-Netcommies:  Mail "forwards" for free forwarding service!