(no subject)

2001-02-09 08:49:31
When a mail with a MS Excell or MS Word attachment is recieved and processed by
procmail and the sanitizer I get the following in my procmail.log file:

Scanning "SomeFileName.xls".
Mangling executable filename "SomeFileName.xls".
 Scanning "SomeFileName.xls".
 Mangling executable filename "SomeFileName.xls".
procmail: Program failure (141) of " ulimit -d 15000; perl -p -e '      #\
      $pastmsghdr = 1 if /^\s*$/;       #\
      if ($pastmsghdr) {        #\
        if (!$mimeboundary && $mimeboundaries[0]) {      #\
          warn " Found no MIME boundary.\n" if $ENV{"DEBUG"};   #\
          $mimeboundary = pop @mimeboundaries;  #\
          $newboundary = pop @newboundaries;  #\
          $rawboundary = pop @rawboundaries;  #\
          $boundarytoolong = pop @boundariestoolong;    #\

It goes on and on from there with code from html-trap.procmail.

It only seems to do this with MS Word and Excell files.  I have poured over the
man pages and the FAQs and lists and can find no solution for this problem.
Any help would be appreciated.