(no subject)

2001-02-20 09:53:52
How can I modify the subject line of a message?  Say I am subscribed
two lists: Intermediate Perl and Intermediate Python, but they both
use
[Intermediate] as their subject start.  How can I change Intermediate
Intermediate Perl (assuming of course that there is a differentiating
mark between the two)?

:0f