Re: maidlir related...

2001-02-28 10:48:36
I tried and it doesn't. I get nothing in the log either !? It's as if procmail is completely bypassed or it simply does look at my .procmailrc. Where can I find the list archive and FAQ, I'd like to do some more researching.

Any other suggestion/tip would also be appreciated.
Thanks a lot,
Jean Timothy J. Luoma writes:

Home directory is set to 700, and .procmailrc is set to 644. I don't understand the quote about GROUP_PER_USER in config.h ?
Are the permissions above ok ?
Try chmod 600 for the .procmailrc and see if that helps.

Jean
-
Jean Caron
Network Security Consultant
NORAC inc. - Network Optimization Research & Analysis Canada
Quebec, Canada
(613) 277-6672