Re: spawning an external app

2001-02-17 20:45:01
On 17 Feb, Justin Shore wrote:
| I'm having getting an external app to spawn as an action.  Could
| someone take a peak at my recipe and offer some advice?  Thanks
|
| [...]
| [...]

Philip solved the problem you asked about, but there appears to be two
you haven't discovered yet. The two occurences of the condition above
need a leading '$' to have the variable expanded. Something like:

* $ !^X-Loop: $VIRUSADDR

You can see it in the log entry for that condition where $VIRUSADDR has
not been expanded.

--
 /"\                                                 Don Hammond
 \ /     ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN