Re: Problem with installation of procmail v3.15.1

ld.so.1: /home/mcmaster/bin/procmail: fatal: libgen.so.1: open failed: No
such file or directory

 That's weird, because libgen is part of SUNWcsl (Core Solaris, Shared Libs),
 and lives in /usr/lib. I.e. it should always be there unless removed manually
 outside the package system.

Procmail could not find libgen.so.1.  I removed the "-lgen" from the
"SEARCHLIBS", recompiled and all my mail came flooding in.  Note this cames
after a warning not to touch things below unless "you *think* you know what
you are doing".  I didn't, so did not change anything.

 Does procmail actually use any of the functions in libgen (the fact that
 removing libgen from SEARCHLIBS works indicates that this is indeed the
 case)? If not, libgen should not be in SEARCHLIBS.

     The shared object libgen.so.1 provides the public interfaces
     defined below.

     advance            bgets               ___braelist
     braelist           ___braslist         braslist
     bufsplit           compile             copylist
     copylist64         eaccess             gmatch
     isencrypt          ___loc1             loc1
     ___loc2            loc2                ___locs
     locs               mkdirp              ___nbra
     nbra               p2close             p2open
     pathfind           ___regerrno         regerrno
     ___reglength       reglength           rmdirp
     step               strcadd             strccpy
     streadd            strecpy             strfind
     strrspn            strtrns