Re: Maildir...

2001-05-10 11:24:39
/var/spool/mail/caronj does not exist anymore (since switch over from
mbox to maildir). In docs, "examples/advanced" points to config.h
(SYSTEM_MBOX) to define this. Then this points to src/authenticate.c.
In there, I found out a little late, MAILSPOOLDIR is set to
"/var/spool/mail/". Not good. How exactly should it be defined,
"$HOME/Maildir/", is this it ?

This is starting to be a FAQ. Someone just posted the same question a few
days ago.

Try this: Start with a fresh copy of procmail 3.15.1. Edit
src/authenticate.c, uncomment the #define for MAILSPOOLHOME, and change its
value to "/Maildir/". Configure as usual and compile.

 I've never done this myself, but I think that's the correct way to implement
Maildir delivery to home directories.

Hope this helps,
Ed