Re: bad bounce

2001-05-16 23:36:02
On Wed, May 16, 2001 at 07:41:05PM -0700, Kayven Riese wrote:
i think it is an AIX.. umm.. okay.. i guess i will get some exact specs
in  a sec..

a "uname -s" should answer that question. If it's anything but Linux chances
are procmail is in /usr/local/bin (do ls -l /usr/local/bin/procmail to verify)
If it's there, and your .forward file with that path isn't working, I'd look
at how it's being invoked. Unfortunatly I can't help much there as I've always
dealt with systems that used procmail as the MDA, so never bothered to learn
proper invocation.

--
Andrew Edelstein                http://andrew.pure-chaos.com

Everything down here in the States is bigger! Even the sky seems closer!
                                Sillz