Procmail died...

2001-08-02 20:48:53
I was a very happy user of Procmail for some time, then suddenly it
decided that didn't want to work any more!

Here are the headers to my .procmailrc and the permissions.

PATH=`which procmail`           # Procmail Path
MAILDIR=$HOME/mail              # You'd better make sure it exists
DEFAULT=$MAIL                   # Default mailbox
LOGFILE=$HOME/mail/procmail.log
LOCKFILE=$HOME/mail/.lockmail

mh(_at_)r2d2 mail]$ ls -la ../.procmailrc
-rw-r--r--    1 timh     timh         2125 Jul 10 07:11 ../.procmailrc

Then suddenly I noticed all the email, that was usually filtered
else where was showing up in $MAIL.  Viewing the log, it appears that it
stopped running a few days previos, or something caused it to stop.
Here's the last entry in my procmail.log.