config question

2001-08-20 09:26:08
Hello,

Sorry if this mail is coming more than once.

Situation:  What i need is to filter out _all_ mails that go to address
<list-name>@lists.<myserver>.net... i mean which have 'lists' in their
name. If mail matches this condition then it will be feeded to my perl
script which does whatever it has to do with it.

Now the question is how can i configure procmail so, that it doesn't care
if user exists or not, but just scans ^TO_ and sends mail to perl script?

I tried to put this TO in /etc/procmailrc but then i just got my mail back
and it said that no such user... Any help is welcome.

Rgds,
Viljo