file name of attachment after line break

2001-09-05 03:11:12

Hello there.
I have successfully been using the following recipe to catch a number of
attachments:

:0 HB
* a number of conditions I omit here
* ^Content-(Type|Disposition).*(\.doc|xls|ppt|pps|exe|vbs|bat|and other
  file extensions I also omit)
  some actions
}

Unfortunately it turns out that that condition I show above only matches
if the attached file name string is on the same line "Content-".

Some nice guy is using a fancy mail client to send me this kind of thing
which goes through my sieve and ends up in my main inbox:

Does any of you have any clue as to how to match the file extension
after the line break? I am not exactly a regexp expert...

Thanks in advance for any idea.
--Rui