Re: (no subject)

2001-09-20 12:08:12
=?iso-8859-2?Q?Martin_MOKREJ=A9?= <mmokrejs(_at_)natur(_dot_)cuni(_dot_)cz>
writes:
 Unfortunately, procmail somehow get back some error code I think, so it
reques the message, i.e repipes again. Sendmail after time connects to foo.bar
machine and the message gets delivered by recipient. However, I get the message
duplicated, although the rate is like one per hour.
 In procmail.log is: