(no subject)

2001-09-26 05:21:41
hi all,
i have a pop3 account on the internet which picks up mails for various users in my company's domain. my pop3 account is bom(_at_)mycompany(_dot_)com. this collects mails for user1(_at_)mycompany(_dot_)com user2(_at_)mycompany(_dot_)com etc.
i have used fetchmail to download mail to my "ground" qmail server. Messages are stored in Maildir format. i am using procmail -3.15.2 (supports maildir natively??). i have a common user called bom on my "ground" server. i have created all real users user1, user2, etc on the "ground" server. my bom user has a .qmail file containing
|  /usr/bin/preline  /usr/bin/procmail
./Maildir/

the .procmailrc file is as follows:
SHELL=/bin/sh
DEFAULT=$HOME/Maildir/
PATH=/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin
MAILDIR=$HOME/Maildir/
LOGFILE=$HOME/procmail.log
LOGABSTRACT=all
VERBOSE=yes
DEBUG=yes
:0
* ^To:.*user1

fetchmail is able to download all messages in its Maildir format. I have installed sqwebmail for a web based front end and courier-imap for backward comptabilty with outlook express. user bom is able to view messages through sqwebmail.

however mail is not getting filtered to user1(_at_)mycompany(_dot_)com

this is an sos message and any help is highly appreciated.
vikas