Re: (no subject)

2001-09-20 12:16:30
On Thu, 20 Sep 2001, Philip Guenther wrote:

The "Folder **Requeued**" bit in the log indicates that you're setting
EXITCODE to 75 (the EX_TEMPFAIL value) OR that you're invoking procmail
with the -t flag.  So, you've told procmail to requeue the message
if it can't deliver it.  That's apparently not what you want.

Which of those are you using, and why, and why might procmail not be
delivering a message?

Excellent, yes because in .forward I put:
"| IFS=' ' && /mnt/mokrejs/bin/procmail -a mokrejs -tf- || exit 75 #mokrejs"

Hmm I've grabbed this one-liner code somewhere on the net, I hope not in
manpage. ;-)

BTW: Could you please put this explanation into procmail(1), at least in
v3.15.2 it isn't there. ;-))

So, how should I tweak the .forward? ;)
--
Martin Mokrejs - PGP5.0i key is at http://www.natur.cuni.cz/~mmokrejs