RE: copies of messages sent

2001-09-24 06:30:34
Even though this isn't part of Procmail's functions, if you figure it
out I would really like to see it.

Personally I wouldn't mind seeing the same functionality in the outbound
emails.  Actually I am wondering if it is possible to maybe send all
outbound email through procmail.

We have several things setup for incoming mail, and I would like to
apply those to outbound email as well.  I mean don't you guys think it
is embarrassing to see a virus leave one of your clients machines, pass
through your email server and end up infecting another company?  For me
personally I think it kind of is!

Anyways if we had a Procmail capable of doing the same thing for
outgoing email then I think that would really be nice.

Thanks,
Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: procmail-admin(_at_)Lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE
[mailto:procmail-admin(_at_)Lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE] On Behalf Of
Guilherme
Passos de Souza
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2001 3:21 PM
To: procmail(_at_)informatik(_dot_)rwth-aachen(_dot_)de
Subject: copies of messages sent

Expensive Friends,
I am from Brazil, and work in the area of network.

I am with a great problem in hands, some companies, are needing a
special pattern in the sendmail. These my customers need copies of
the
messages sent and received from all the companies for security of
data, the received ones
were easy, edit etc/aliases, but the envoy we do not find solutions.
They are intending to change of platform of server of email for
q-mail
that carries through the copy of the messages sent. I ask, as to
carry
through you copy of the messages sent by the sendmail, which version
of
Sendmail this is possible? I am thankful Very if they will be able
to help me.
It stows reading on the procmail, I have one linux redhat 7.0, is
possible to use the together procmail with the sendmail to copy the
messages sent?

Thanks,
Guilherme Passos de Souza
Manager Technician