Re: Request to mailing list sa-l rejected

2001-10-12 17:29:06
Anyone else been gettng these when posting to the procmail list?
I started getting them a few days ago, but couldn't figure out why. I'm
guessing someone attempted to subscribe one of the lists I'm on to another
list but didn't know what they were doing.

An educated guess based on the headers is that it's implemented in ezmlm, but
it doesn't include the message that it's "rejecting", so I can't tell where
they're coming from.

On Fri, Oct 12, 2001 at 03:33:10PM -0300,