Re: Request to mailing list sa-l rejected

2001-10-12 21:06:03
On Fri, Oct 12, 2001 at 05:27:37PM -0700, Andrew Edelstein wrote:
Anyone else been gettng these when posting to the procmail list?
I started getting them a few days ago, but couldn't figure out why. I'm
guessing someone attempted to subscribe one of the lists I'm on to another
list but didn't know what they were doing.

Ok, actually reading these bounce messages a LITTLE more carefully I see that
it is actually giving me some indication of what message is being bounced (The
subject.) Thus I can confirm it's coming from messages posted to the procmail
list. Can someone please LART the admin that subscribed the sa-l list to the
procmail list without setting it up correctly?

--
Andrew Edelstein        -       andrew(_at_)pure-chaos(_dot_)com
http://andrew.pure-chaos.com