Re: Request to mailing list sa-l rejected

2001-10-12 21:12:51
On Fri, Oct 12, 2001 at 08:07:52PM -0700, Professional Software Engineering
wrote:
It includes the SUBJECT.  That's a far cry better than some bounces I've
seen, which come from a generic bounce account at some service and say

Yes, I noticed this AFTER I sent my post to the this list. Brain fart on my
part. And of course the one I forwarded had the oh-so-generic subject of "Re:
Help". The other subjects bounced to me were a tad more informative. :)

the last message I sent could have been four or twelve hours before the
timestamp bounce.

Yeah, that was my other problem: I couldn't correlate the timing with my
posting to any particular list.

--
Andrew Edelstein        -       andrew(_at_)pure-chaos(_dot_)com
http://andrew.pure-chaos.com