formail problems from ~/.procmailrc

2001-11-09 15:31:35
I'm getting frustrated with the ever growing quantity of spam in my
various inboxes.  I tried Junkfilter, but it caught nothing except my
FreeBSD list mail - all of it.

So I tried to write a few of my own.  I figured I'd put in my own
X-Spammer header to help indicate which recipe caught a message.  I
figured this would help me tweak them.

So this is one of my recipes:
:0
* ^From:.*XXX
  | /usr/local/bin/formail -f -A "X-Spammer: Bogus From header"
  EXTENSION=spam
}

Only problem is the formail call is not working.  This is what I see
in my log file:

procmail: Match on "^From:.*XXX"
procmail: Assigning "LASTFOLDER=/usr/local/bin/formail -f -A X-Spammer: Bogus