Attachments on the procmail list

2001-11-09 18:50:24
At 17:17 2001-11-09 -0600, David W. Tamkin wrote:
I don't see Louis's posts because he always sends them multipart and I don't
read multipart mail,

I see that I am not alone in this practice. A couple of regular contributors have been sending their messages in multipart (PGP/Mime - the message body comes across as an attachment).

Does anyone have an already-written filter for breaking the attachments, or do many people actually open the attachments and read them?