badtrans again

2001-12-08 07:17:38
I joined the list a couple of weeks ago having been pointed here for help
with badtrans etc. Lurking has been very interesting but being a
procmail/regexp newbie it's been a bit tricky to follow. I am still getting
these viruses so would it be in order to ask for summary/conclusions on a
couple of points?

1 What was the final verdict on the idea someone mooted of blocking
everything where the sender's address began with underscore? That would have
worked for me.

2 What recipe if any was arrived at for this (or a better solution) and
where in the appropriate file (procmailrc I presume) is it to be put?

Many thanks

--
Eddie