Re: badtrans again

2001-12-09 05:27:34
From: "Tim Rice" <tim(_at_)thaistuff(_dot_)com>

In your message regarding Re: badtrans again dated Sat, 8 Dec 2001 12:21:05
-0500 (EST), Dallman Ross [posted a slightly altered version of what
Philip Guenther concocted a couple of years ago] . . .

I have basically the same thing without the (doc|txt|xls)\.

If I read this correctly your filtering those 3 extensions ONLY when they
have a real period before AND after them. If that's correct it's a great
improvement over what I have and I wish to thank you for posting it here.

Yes, that was it.  Glad it was helpful!

--
Netcom has imploded.  Please now use NOTnetcom.com for mail.
Ex-Netcommies:  Mail "forwards" for free forwarding service!