Re: what does 1^0 mean ?

2001-12-20 00:07:44
On Wed, Dec 19, 2001 at 11:52:51PM -0500, Don Hammond wrote:
That's not correct. Sean already pointed Peter to the procmailsc man
page but, just so there's no confusion, succeeding scored conditions are
all checked until either a) a non-scored condition in the recipe is not
matched or b) a score of 2147483647 or -2147483647 is reached meaning
automatic success/failure.

what is not correct?  i seemed to miss a message, if any, which would
provide a context.  but i suppose i  can safely assume that don
h.'s reply was to my suggestion of short-circuit or logic.

that was a blunder on my part for which i must be flogged.

 - parv