RE: Mail Dirs

2002-02-06 15:48:58
I apologize for not including this information in the initial email - I
wouldn't be posting to this user list if I was an expert with procmail.

Procmail version 3.15.2
Running from /etc/.procmailrc

==== /etc/.procmailrc file ====
# Please check if all the paths in PATH are reachable, remove the ones that
# are not.
PATH=/usr/bin
MAILDIR=/var/spool/mail/      # You'd better make sure it exists
DEFAULT=$MAILDIR/
LOGFILE=/var/log/procmail.log
#LOCKFILE=/usr/bin/.lockmail
VERBOSE=on
# Anything that has not been delivered by now will go to $DEFAULT
# using LOCKFILE=$DEFAULT$LOCKEXT
==== end ====

==== /var/log/procmail.log file ====
Folder: /var/spool/mail/trevor 59
procmail: [2741] Wed Feb 6 15:18:05 2002
procmail: Assigning
"PATH=/home/trevor/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin/X11"
procmail: Unable to treat as directory "/var/spool/mail/new"
procmail: Skipped "/var/spool/mail"
procmail: Assigning "LASTFOLDER=/var/spool/mail/trevor"
procmail: Opening "/var/spool/mail/trevor"
procmail: Notified comsat: trevor(_at_)0:/var/spool/mail/trevor
procmail: [2879] Wed Feb 6 16:27:33 2002