Re: question on procmail filters

2002-02-15 00:07:05
At 16:41 2002-02-14 -0500, Kris Austin-Murray wrote:

i've tried every possible way to filter 'earn money' but it doesn't work.

You missed another one, using scoring:

:0:
* -1^0
* 1^0 ^Subject:.*earn
* 1^0 ^Subject:.*money
spam

here are a few recipes i've tested that failed:

You should enable VERBOSE logging and take a look at the logs generated.

:0
* ^Subject:.*\<earn\>.*
* ^Subject:.*\<money\>.*
spam

I doubt you have *TWO* subject lines.

:0
spam

trailing wildcards are unnecessary.

:0
* ^Subject:.*earn.*money.*
spam

You should specify a lockfile flag. Lose the trailing wildcard. This rule should work fine.