Very basic Qn: How to reprocess Maildir with procmail

2002-02-15 10:32:19
Apologies if this is very obviously in the archives, but it didn't leap out.  I
would like to reprocess my Inbox now that I have added some more rules.  The
storage is Maildir, so I guess I need something like

1. Move all files from Maildir/cur to temp folder
2. For each file in temp folder call: procmail < file

Could someone please point me in the right direction as to how to create a
script for step 2 (very easy I'm sure)

Once again apologies for taxing this list with such a basic question

Thanks

Ed Wildgoose