Re: Very basic Qn: How to reprocess Maildir with procmail

2002-02-15 11:32:32
At 17:21 2002-02-15 +0000, Edward Wildgoose wrote:

1. Move all files from Maildir/cur to temp folder
2. For each file in temp folder call: procmail < file

Could someone please point me in the right direction as to how to create a script for step 2 (very easy I'm sure)

# (from within the relocated cur folder)
for x in `ls`
do
        procmail < $x
done